If you’re considering a career as a Hypnotherapist or even adding hypnotherapy as an adjunct modality to your existing therapy practice, choosing the right training for you can a daunting task. A google search will lead to hundreds of options and filtering through them all can be overwhelming.
ARCH Canada has an international reputation for the highest standards of training and membership in Canada and holds an International Reciprocal Alliance with the Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association (AHA), the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) in the UK for the promotion of excellence in the Profession of Hypnotherapy internationally. If the training program you are considering isn’t accredited by ARCH Canada there’s a reason; their curriculum simply doesn’t meet their standards.
It’s important to note that our Academy isn’t just accredited by ARCH Canada, the clinical hypnotherapy program was professionally developed by ARCH Canada in keeping with the above-mentioned international standards. The hybrid of combined in person experiential training and in live on line lectures is designed to deliver the thorough curriculum in a positive adult learning community and to be understood by a diverse age range of students in an engaging way. Adult learners returning to career training after a long absence especially appreciate this style of training.
Additional Noteworthy Benefits:
- As part of your ARCH professional membership, your name, the name of your practice and contact number will be listed on the ARCH website in the referral directory.
- Referrals From the Medical Professional Community: Medical Professionals prefer referring their patients and clients to Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists. ARCH Canada is the only registering association in Canada.
- Professional Liability Insurance & General Liability Insurance: One of the most comprehensive and least expensive plans in Canada available through ARCH at group rates.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Care Plan: Working for yourself doesn’t have to mean sacrificing health benefits, ARCH members receive preferred group rates and savings.
- Free Continuing Education: Membership includes the opportunity to fulfill required continuing education credits through mastermind webinars and benefit from access to an extensive video resource library, helpful ebooks and a vast library of scripts and inductions.
- Community: The benefits of peer-to-peer connections and having access to industry expertise available through a vast array of member experience are invaluable.
The designation as a Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist through ARCH Canada is more than just a title on a certificate or a business card, it tells your clients and referring professionals that you have exceeded the highest international training standards in the industry and affords you all of the benefits that professional registration with an internationally recognized association offers.